We are looking for an exceptional Lead Practitioner of English; this is an exciting opportunity for a teacher looking to take their career to new heights.
We seek a talented individual who feels confident and able to teach a group of independent and imaginative students and lead them to academic success. As a Lead Practitioner of English you will be expected to have high expectations for both yourself and students whilst maintaining high standards of teaching and learning. You will play a huge part in the schools innovative and creative ethos.
This school is a new coeducational school that embraces all aspects of comprehensive education. The curriculum is well balanced and reflects the needs of the students and the local community in that we cater for the academic and the vocational.
The school will offer:
· happy and dedicated children and staff
· excellent induction and extensive CPD programme
· robust supportive performance management systems
· state of the art equipment within the department
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can demonstrate:
· QTS (or equivalent)
· A degree in Languages or equivalent qualification
· good or outstanding teaching
· a track record of good and outstanding pupil outcomes at GCSE and A level
· a commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
· the ability to successfully lead a subject and demonstrate wider impact
To discover more about this exciting opportunity and for an information pack please contact our retained consultant, Danielle Newman, at CER Education Recruitment on 020 3957 8005 or email her at email@example.com
Oak Wood is fully committed to Safeguarding and an enhanced DBS disclosure is an essential requirement for all posts at the school.