Lead Practitioner of Geography
Leading practitioner Scale 1-6 (£39,374 – £44,544)
Start date January 2018 or earlier if possible
North Chadderton is a large, very successful progressive, vibrant and oversubscribed 11-18 Academy. Our 2017 results beat national averages for all the major GCSE performance indicators and at ‘A’ and ‘AS’ levels the school achieved its best ever results. We have a Trust Board, Governing Body and staff who are very committed to maintaining the very highest standards and achieving success for every student.
The school is totally committed to becoming Outstanding in the future, following a highly successful Ofsted “Good” judgement in May 2017.
We are a school:
• With very clear ambition and focussed attention on high achievement.
• Secure in the best academic traditions.
• That has an unrelenting focus on the success of every student supported with expert guidance, care and support.
• That invests in all staff and has strong emphasis on team work.
What we will offer you:
• A professional and supportive department.
• An opportunity to develop your professional skills through a range of professional development opportunities including leadership development and a talent programme.
• Bespoke mentoring for all phases of your career
This is an outstanding opportunity for an excellent classroom practitioner to join a department and school that is focused on success. Applicants are encouraged to visit the school, browse our website and twitter page for further information. If you would like to visit the school please contact Kathryn Hindle on 0161 624 9939.
The application form and further details are available from: North Chadderton School, Chadderton Hall Road, Chadderton, Oldham. OL9 0BN Tel: 0161 624 9939. Email email@example.com or downloadable from our website www.northchaddertonschool.co.uk
North Chadderton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Disclosure.
Closing date 9am Monday 16th October