Lead Practitioner Scale Outer London
Point 7-14 (based on the Leadership Scale) £52,371pa-£61,479pa
(Salary to be discussed at interview)
Welcome to Mayfield School, and thank you for your time considering our vacant position.
• Are you ready for the next step in your career?
• Do you have leadership experience? Or do you have the potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner and are looking for the right opportunity to step up?
• Are you looking for a dynamic, innovative and hardworking Science faculty with which to continue your professional development?
• Do you want to work in a team that collaborates effectively and works for their students to improve their life chances?
• Would you like to work in a school that invests in developing and growing middle leaders through internal and external CPD opportunities
If the answer to these questions is yes, then Mayfield School is the right place for you.
To find out more, please read the letter from the Headteacher, the job description and the person specification.
Please note that CV’s are no longer accepted
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Mayfield is a brilliant, thriving school where children achieve fantastic results in their GCSEs, A-Levels and BTEC qualifications in partnership with their hardworking and highly skilled teachers. However, we believe education is about...