Required for September 2018
Salary Range- L4-L8
Starting point to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to join St. Cuthbert’s RC High School, a good, popular and exciting school with our state of the art building providing a wonderful environment for learning.
At St Cuthbert’s we have a strong Catholic ethos, however, you do not have to be a Catholic to join our school community as we welcome everyone who shares our values. We are committed to achievement and success and are looking for a candidate prepared to become part of our highly motivated team committed to a caring Christian community where each pupil is encouraged to develop their talents to the full.
The successful applicant will:
· Be a well-qualified and dynamic Lead Practitioner of Science to join an enthusiastic and committed team.
· Have a proven track record of good results and being able to develop staff.
· Be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a drive to improve the life chances of young people through education.
· Develop and implement teaching and learning initiatives throughout the whole curriculum area which raise the quality of teaching practice of all members of staff and therefore raise pupil standards and outcomes.
· The successful candidate will be expected to teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Science.
We can offer you:
· Experience of teaching in a school with rapidly improving results
· Being part of a dedicated vibrant team
· State of the art facilities
· Superb opportunities for professional development
Closing Date: Noon, Monday 21 May 2018
Interviews: Friday, 25 May 2018
Further details and application forms are available from the school website www.scrchs.net. Completed application forms to email@example.com or by post to the address below. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs G Davis, Headteacher’s PA.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record and Background (DBS) check.
Applicants are informed that, if appointed to this post, their contract of employment will be with school governing body who is the employer and not Rochdale Council.