Lead Practitioner: The Technologies (Leadership Scale)
Lead Practitioners are the schools outstanding teachers able to plan, resource and deliver exceptional lessons that derive excellent results and a love of learning. You will be an expert teacher in Resistant Materials and hopefully competent with Food & Nutrition. An ability to help develop teachers across the school will also be in your skills set.
Start: September 2018
Salary: Leadership scale 4-6 (negotiable)
Other information :
- Retention bonus after 2 years
- Staff rewards scheme for attendance including free trips and leisure/fitness activities
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School (May 2017)
- Recent £6.5 million refurbishment/rebuild
- Supportive friendly staff
The successful candidates will:
- be an outstanding teacher with demonstrable evidence of high outcomes
- be an experienced teacher who is able to coach and support others
- know the technology curriculum inside out, what really needs to be taught and how
- be reflective, use evidence and be bold enough to make changes
- understand best practice for assessments, tracking and monitoring
- have the relentless drive and determination to do all that is necessary to raise achievement
If you feel you have the skills set required to thrive in this role then we’d truly like to speak to you. Please contact Paul Mendela, Vice Principal email@example.com in the first instance to arrange a visit or informal chat.
Please see our website for more details including an ‘Introduction to the post’
Closing date: Monday 16th April 2018
Please note that we do not accept CV’s please use the Academy application form. Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.