In 2012, Bolingbroke Academy opened with the vision to create a centre of excellence. We are extremely proud of our outstanding first set of GCSE results in English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) and Performing Arts. We are seeking an exceptional Product Design Teacher to join our pioneering school and contribute to our school’s mission. This is a unique opportunity to be part of showing what non-selective education can achieve for all pupils in our community. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Lead Product Design Teacher. You will have experience of teaching across the age and ability range in Product Design and ideally, be able to teach another area of Design Technology. This is a rare opportunity which offers excellent development opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
· be passionate about their subject and a committed team player
· have experience of teaching at ks4
· demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the academy and its students can achieve
· have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
· be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
· play a key role in the delivery of the academy’s inaugural GCSE’s results
· access excellent training and professional development;
· learn from and share best practice with colleagues across the Ark network;
· access a broad range of benefits including an employee assistance programme, reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
Deadline: 11am on Tuesday 22 May 2018
Start date: September 2018
Location: Wandsworth, London
Salary: Ark MPS or UPS (Inner London) £28,514 - £38,807 or £43.823 - £47,523 depending on experience + TLR Competitive
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis so early applications are encouraged. Strong candidates may be invited to interview prior to role’s closing date.
To apply, please visit https://goo.gl/S1HJXJ. The deadline for applications is 11am on Tuesday 22 May 2018.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 116 6345.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.