Required for maternity cover from January to July 2017
We are a unique Pupil Referral Unit with ‘outstanding’ status. We aim to make a difference to the education and life chances of vulnerable young people in the London Borough of Sutton.
We are looking for an inspiring teacher who can engage and build relationships with challenging students, and deliver outstanding lessons to our Key Stage 3 and 4 students, on and off-site up to GCSE level. Your primary focus will be achievement and raising attainment in Science.
You will have:
- Qualified teacher status;
- Proven record of classroom management;
- Experience of working with secondary aged children with emotional and behavioural needs;
- A passion for teaching and making links with other areas of the curriculum.
- An organisation with a clear moral purpose to change young people’s lives;
- Class sizes of a maximum of 6 students in KS3 and 8 students in KS4;
- Strong community spirit;
- Staff who are supportive towards each other;
- Excellent Teaching Assistants and pastoral support;
- A curriculum where personalised learning is at the heart.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website: www.thelimescollege.org.uk
We encourage prospective applicants to visit the school, or call for an informal conversation on 020 8652 1150.
Closing Date: Friday, 16th December 2016.
Interview Date: w/c 19th December 2016.
The Limes College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.