Role: To work to the Assistant Headteacher Inclusion to oversee the fulfillment of the statutory requirements for the ASD students at the Academy, including helping to identify and deliver appropriate provisions and interventions. You will liaise with staff, parents and external agencies to ensure students are adequately provisioned. You will advise staff on strategies for working with and supporting our ASD students
• Demonstrated excellent teaching skills
• A proven knowledge, understanding and experience of meeting Speech Language and Communication needs
• Have delivered successful Schemes of Work in your subject area
• A commitment to Inclusion and inclusive practices
• An proven application of Behaviour for Learning strategies
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Experience working as part of a team
• Proactive and motivated individual
The Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Academy will only accept applications directly from candidates themselves.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume you were unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that we reserve the right to close this post early, should we receive a high volume of applications.