“The Charter School is an incredibly special place to work.’’ Staff Survey 2018
We are seeking to appoint a creative, inspirational and talented Music Teacher to take responsibility for our extra-curricular proposition as well as all musical performances from September 2018.
- Judged by Ofsted as outstanding, The Charter School (North Dulwich) is a fully inclusive mixed 11–18 comprehensive school adjacent to North Dulwich station and serving a diverse inner-city community.
- We were awarded “World Class School” status in 2016 and were placed 137th in The Sunday Times Top 500 Schools List, with progress scores in the top 10% of schools in the country for both GCSE and A Level.
- In the 2018 Staff Survey 98% of staff said they are proud to work at our school and 94% agreed that the school is well led and managed.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Has the potential to become an outstanding Music teacher at all key stages (including A-Level).
- Wants an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant organisation that makes a difference to our young people’s lives.
- Can contribute positively to our outstanding Music Department and unleash the amazing musical talent in our school.
In return you will get:
- The chance to work in an outstanding Music Dept. that achieves brilliant results and offers Music to A Level in a school that values and supports the Arts.
- A school that prioritises staff well-being, satisfaction and recognition.
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment that provides outstanding professional development.
We have excellent induction programmes available at all levels.
Applications from BME candidates would be very welcome.
To apply, please go to the vacancies section of our website www.charter.southwark.sch.uk to download an application form and job description. Alternatively please contact our HR Department, email HRAdmin@charter.southwark.sch.uk or telephone 020 7346 6608.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
No agencies please
Closing date: Midday on Tuesday, 24th April 2018.
Interview date: Monday, 30th April 2018.