Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Required for January 2018
Are you passionate about teaching? If so then we want you.
Queensmead is an ‘outstanding’, oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school where students achieve highly and display ‘exemplary behaviour’ (Ofsted).
Queensmead School has achieved 79% 9-4 in English and Maths and is looking to build on this success.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Ideal specialism - Business & Economics or English or Science
- At least three years' teaching experience
- Recent lesson observations judged to be Outstanding
- Experience of shaping and developing an innovative curriculum
- Proven track record of excellent examination outcomes at KS4 and 5
You will be joining a friendly, professional and collegiate organisation that is wholly committed to securing the best academic and personal development outcomes for young people.
- A comprehensive induction programme will be provided
- Ongoing extensive CPD programme
- Free iPad
- Free membership of the Fitness Zone at Queensmead Sports Centre
- Free access to Goals Soccer Centre
- Free Health Care Plan
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Ride to Work Scheme
Please apply using the Queensmead School application form. All application forms must be completed with a covering letter addressed to Miss R Johnston, Head Teacher, and sent to:-
Closing date: Tuesday 26th September 2017 (9am)
Applications for this position will be shortlisted and interviewed at the earliest opportunity. Early applications for this post are recommended.
Queensmead School, Queens Walk, South Ruislip Middlesex, HA4 0LS Tel: 020 8845 6266 www.queensmeadschool.org.uk
Queensmead School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to references and an enhanced DBS check.