Lead Teacher Mathematics
Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Lead Teacher with the ability to teach any strand of Mathematics. Our client is a small co-educational school offering disengaged students an alternate pathway to complete their schooling. The successful candidate will be creative, have the ability to engage students, demonstrate strong leadership qualities and have a thorough understanding of the curriculum.
About the Role:
- Commencing ASAP or Term 3 (negotiable)
- Someone with an interest in the creative arts would be highly desirable (dance, drama, music or art)
- Strong focus on student well being
- 50% release time for curriculum development and writing
- Project based learning
- Working with disengaged students
- Small class sizes
- Friendly and supportive staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).