We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, innovative lead teacher to join a supportive department at Newark Academy. You will have a passion for Maths together with the skills to inspire our students. The successful candidate for this full time permanent position needs to be able to teach the full ability and age range and provide assistance in the leadership and management of the department. MPS/UPS with a potential TLR for the successful candidate.
Newark Academy has a very clear ethos focused on the achievement and wellbeing of our students. We believe that a school should be at the very heart of the community and place great value on collaboration, partnership and service alongside a range of core values that compliment academic success.
We encourage staff to be creative, independent and ambitious. We expect them to challenge and inspire our students, providing them with the motivation and support necessary to achieve their full potential.
· We have high expectations of students and staff;
· We believe every student can succeed;
· We ensure barriers to learning are challenged and overcome;
· We expect teaching to be well planned, varied and stimulating;
· We expect learning to be active, focused, social and engaging; and
· We insist on high standards of behaviour at all times.