LEAD TEACHER OF RELIGIOUS STUDIES, PHILOSOPHY AND ETHICS Teachers Salary Scale plus a TLR of £4,353 from September 2017
● Do you want to work in an outstanding Teaching School with a national reputation for excellence?
● Are you an exceptional, innovative and inspirational teacher?
● Do you have the infectious enthusiasm to lead the team responsible for lighting the fire of RS and philosophy learning in all our students?
● Are you ambitious for yourself, your team and the students you are responsible for?
If you can answer yes to these questions you may be the person we are looking for to become our new Lead Teacher for Religious Studies, Philosophy and Ethics from September 2017.
You will be joining the leadership team within our hugely successful World Studies Superfaculty comprising Humanities and Social Science in preparing our learners for an ever changing world.
● The successful applicant will be joining a highly qualified and successful team that already leads on teaching and learning CPD across the school.
● Our students consistently achieve some of the best results in Cheshire and nationally. In 2016, 94% of RS students achieved A* to C grades at GCSE and A level Philosophy and Ethics achieved the outstanding Alps grade 2.
● In 2012, the Religious Studies Department received the prestigious RE Quality Mark at Gold Level in recognition of its outstanding provision. We are the only secondary school in the North West to have achieved this.
To arrange an informal discussion or to visit the school please contact Sarah Bradney, HR Manager. For further details please visit our website: www.hccs.info. N.B. Applications will only be accepted on the school’s application form.