Lead Teacher of Spanish with French An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Lead Teacher of Spanish with French to join our exceptional MFL department.
In 2012, Bolingbroke Academy opened with the vision to create a centre of excellence. We are extremely proud of our outstanding first set of GCSE results in English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) and Performing Arts. We are seeking an exceptional and inspiring leader to join our pioneering school and contribute to our school’s mission. This is a unique opportunity to be part of showing what non-selective education can achieve for all pupils in our community.
We are looking to recruit a motivated and inspiring Lead Teacher of Spanish with French to join our successful MFL department from September 2018. The successful applicant will be a strong and engaging teacher who will join a team of teachers committed to delivering outstanding teaching and learning that supports all pupils to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for an individual with a genuine passion for working at Bolingbroke Academy, a belief in the potential of every child and that through hard work all pupils and students can access and benefit from a university and high level apprenticeship education, and the courage and vision to lead others in making things happen.
Our ideal candidate will:
• be QTS qualified by the start date;
• be passionate about their subject and a committed team player;
• be able to teach Spanish to Key Stage 5 (the ability to be able to teach French to Key Stage 3 would be advantageous);
• be able to motivate and inspire pupils;
• have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of Bolingbroke Academy’s pupils;
• be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• teach within the Academy’s MFL department;
• join a network of Ark schools and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/hRgmFD and submit your application no later than 11am on Thursday 27th March 2018. For further information please contact the recruitment team on HR@arkbolingbrokeacademy.org.
Deadline: 11am on Wednesday 27th March
Interviews: To be held Wednesday 11 April 2018
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: September 2018
Salary: Ark MPS (£28,799 - £39,195) or UPS (£44,261 - £47,998) (Inner London), depending on experience. TLR competitive.
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and any other relevant employment checks.