The Leader of Inclusion is responsible for the strategic direction, leadership and management of the Inclusion Team at McCarthy Catholic College.
The commencement date for this position will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
• Inclusion/Special Education qualification OR currently studying OR prepared to commence study (financial support provided).
• Demonstrated high levels of expertise and professional knowledge, and exemplary professional practice in addressing educational participation barriers through the implementation of quality inclusive practices.
• Demonstrated high-level understanding of The Disability Standards for Education, The Disability Discrimination Act, The Nationally Consistent Collection of Data (NCCD) and resultant school and system requirements and responsibilities.
• Highly-developed leadership skills, at Middle Leader level or above.
• Contemporary understanding of the evolving and developing role of the Education Assistant in the inclusive school and classroom.
• Demonstrated ability to promote and build a collective team responsibility for improving student learning, wellbeing and behaviour outcomes.
• Appropriate teaching qualifications and current NESA registration.
For questions regarding the professional nature of this position, please contact Christine Gall on 02 6761 0800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting your application, please ensure the following:
• You have carefully read the position description and ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills, experience and qualifications.
• Complete the relevant online application form by clicking here and attach a cover letter (optional) and CV that clearly outlines your qualifications and career history.
Preferred applicants must have the right to work in Australia and will be subject to employment screening.
McCarthy Catholic College