Are you passionate about the Early Years and committed to making a real difference to children’s lives? Do you have strong pedagogy and believe that a quality Early Years education gives children the best start in life? Then we want you to join our vibrant, diverse and welcoming school community. We are seeking an experienced EYFS class teacher to be our Leading Practitioner and to have responsibility for across our EYFS from birth to 5.
The Willow Primary School and Broadwaters’ Children’s Centre is a mainstream inner-city primary school and children’s centre, sharing a site with The Brook Special School.
We are very proud to have received our first outstanding from OFSTED for Childcare in May 2016 and then for the school in May 2017. We have a committed and hardworking staff team who play an active role in driving school improvement and ensuring our children always enjoy the best of what we have to offer. We have a strong track record of developing highly effective leaders, exemplary teachers and successful NQTs.
We want you to:
· be an excellent class teacher with a track record of high quality practice and strong pupil progress in the EYFS
· have EYFS leadership experience with proven impact
· have ambition and drive, to want to make a difference both in the classroom and beyond
· be enthused by the challenge, and rewards, of working with INCREDIBLE children, some of whom are vulnerable or have SEN/D
· be a reflective practitioner, committed to your own professional development
We can offer you:
· an ambitious, passionate and focused senior and middle leadership team who work as a team to drive school improvement
· the opportunity to improve your skills through our excellent professional development and training programmes – all middle leaders have attended 5 day leadership training and have opportunities to attend a wide range of leadership courses
· regular, scheduled, dedicated, out of class, leadership time to enable you to give your leadership role the attention it needs
· a research based, forward thinking approach to education –mixed ability grouping, talk partners, focussed individual planning, forest school approaches
· a newly built children’s centre with excellent facilities
· a dedicated, friendly, upbeat and supportive staffing team
The Willow School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced CRB check
We strongly advise you to visit the school. To arrange a visit, please contact Mandeep Sandhu, Admin Officer, on 0208 885 8800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 2019 start
Closing date: Wednesday 26th September 2018 at 9am
Interviews: Wednesday 3rd October 2018