Applicants with suitable qualifications are invited to apply for the following position:
Leader of Learning; Mathematics commencing 2020 school year
The person appointed will have a permanent teaching position in the school and will involve a teaching load.
Co2 point “Leaders of” positions are offered a contract within a set 3-year cycle as co-ordinator. This position is initially offered as a 2year position to align with the current 3year cycle.
All co-ordinator positions are advertised every 3 years within the school and incumbents are eligible for reappointment.
Teachers who are appointed to a leadership position, whether new to the position or applying to be reappointed, should have begun, or will begin to make a commitment to complete the requirements of Accreditation To Work Teach and Lead, Category C, during this next triennium cycle.
- Extensive experience in teaching Years 7 to 12 Mathematics.
- Has completed recent professional learning pertaining to the new Mathematics Syllabi
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to lead and develop teamwork within the faculty
- To be eligible to apply for a (Co2) position a teacher would normally be classified Band 2 (Proficient Teacher) Level 1 on the Teachers Standards Classification.
- The ability to teach Mathematics Extension 1 and 2
- The successful applicant will be able and willing to participate fully in the religious dimension of the College;
- Qualifications in a specialised faculty must be addressed in application;
- Support the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church’s work in schools.
Applications including cover letter, resume, qualifications and references should be emailed to:
Michael Vella - Xavier Catholic College, Ballina Email: email@example.com
Enquiries about this position should be directed to the College; Ph: (02) 66180180
The successful applicant will be required to Register for Employment with the Lismore Diocese
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Monday 14 October 2019
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/