Applicants with suitable qualifications are invited to apply for the following Leadership position:
Leader of Pedagogy (Co2)
2020 - 2021 school years
2 year temporary appointment
Permanent teachers internal to the Diocese who wish to apply for this position must inform their principal, and, if successful negotiate a right of return to their substantive position.
Leaders of Pedagogy will:
- have a demonstrated commitment to personal faith practice within the Catholic Church;
- lead the school professional learning teams and their outcomes;
- lead the school as a data informed learning community;
- provide direct modelling and coaching to the teaching staff to develop teaching expertise;
- ensure school based professional learning opportunities are adequate, informed and aligned to student needs;
- co-lead the school goal setting processes with staff;
- work collaboratively across a cluster of schools using the principles of action learning for school improvement;
- be accountable for system priorities in learning and teaching and alignment to the system strategic intent areas.
Teachers who are appointed to a leadership position, whether new to the position or applying to be reappointed for the contract period 2019 - 2021, should have begun, or will begin to make a commitment to complete the requirements of Accreditation To Work Teach and Lead, Category C, during this next triennium cycle.
Applications: Forward written applications as a single document addressing your teacher qualifications, experience and suitability for the role of Leader of Pedagogy along with names and details of three referees, including the parish priest at your regular place of worship to:
Principal: Janelle Heffernan - St Carthage’s Primary School Lismore
Applications must be received by 9.00am 22 November 2019
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/