Due to an increase in student numbers and subsequent expansion of the school site. We are seeking an outstanding, ambitious and successful Teacher of Maths ready for the next step in their career.
The role description has been kept intentionally flexible as following the appointment of an experienced maths specialist Assistant Principal allows us to tailor the support available in this role so that we can support a variety of practitioners in different career stages such as;
- Experienced middle leaders
- New/aspiring middle leaders
- Classroom teachers looking to take their first steps into departmental responsibility (KS coordinators etc)
This is really an exciting time for RSA following on from a strong improvement in GCSE outcomes and we are looking for the right candidate to join our team and expand and develop the leadership capacity within the Maths team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of enabling high achievement with excellent outcomes at all key stages to move forward and build on the successes of last year’s exam results. You will be passionate about the teaching of Mathematics and driven to share high quality and innovative practice in the classroom.
We Can offer:
- A supportive learning environment
- Opportunities to become and RSA Fellow, work across the RSA Teaching Schools Alliance and Family of Schools
- Our own payscale, favourable to national payscales
- State of the art technology to support teaching in all classrooms
- CPD to support you to the next level of your career
- Work –life balance initiatives at discounted rates for staff including laundry services, car valeting & mechanics, gym membership
- Paycare’ an employee paid healthcare scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme •
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to make a real difference to young people’s lives.
For further information about this post, application Pack and to organise Informal visits are welcome, please contact Sara Phillips on 01902 424242 to make an appointment and to request a application pack.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 16th October 2017
Interviews will be held w/c 16th October 2017 If sufficient applications are received, the Academy may withdraw the post prior to the closing date.
The RSA Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, 2 work references and other employment checks.