Smart Teachers is recruiting for a variety of Leadership, Secondary Teaching and Support roles for a co-educational Catholic school located in a bustling and populated town, approximately a 2.5 hours’ North of Melbourne.
The school is looking to find some talented and committed teachers to join their staff from January 2018 in the following subject areas:
Positions of Leadership to Commence in 2018
- Learning and Teaching Facilitator, POL Level 2, Year 9 Programme
- Physical Education/Health Learning Area Coach, POL Level 2
Teaching Positions to Commence in 2018
- VCE English
- VCE Mathematics
- Religious Education
- General Science
- Home Economics/Food Technology
Non-Teaching Position to commence in 2018
- Senior Science Laboratory Technician, Education Support Officer, 0.7 – 1.0 FTE contract position for 2018 only,
- Workplace Learning and Administration Officer, includes Work Experience and VCAL/VET administration, Education Support Officer, ongoing full-time position to commence as soon as possible (Position Description available upon request)
About the Roles:
- Secondary Teacher
- Located in Australia
- Year 7 to 12 Classes
- FTE to be negotiated based on subjects offered
- January 2018 commencement, unless specified otherwise
- All permanent roles, unless specified otherwise
About the School:
- Independent coeducation school catering for students from 7-12 (ages 12-18)
- A positive, warm and welcoming school culture
- A lower cost of living
- A strong sense of community
About the Location:
Our client school is located within provincial Victoria, just a few hours away from metropolitan Melbourne – Australia’s second largest city. Earn an award wage while living in a location that has a lower cost of living, a relaxed pace of life and a community that provides support to all newcomers. This regional setting is a true example of the Australian outback and is famous for its, food, wine and outdoor adventures.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the SUBJECT area in which you are interested in.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.