£20,092 - £21,748 FTE
Full Time, Fixed Term until 31st July 2022
22 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
January 2022 start
Inspire their remarkable with us
The Ridge is a very special learning community. We provide a “fresh start” for children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health problems (SEMH). The curriculum is designed to support children in becoming confident and independent learners in a rapidly changing world.
We are looking to appoint a Learning and Therapeutic Partner to support children with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will be working in a small class under the supervision of a teacher and occasionally on a one to one basis. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is able to support firm and consistent boundaries, remaining calm when faced with diverse situations and ideally have experience working within a special needs or primary setting.
We warmly welcome visits so you can see all we offer in person. Please contact us on 01242 512680 to arrange a time to visit and ask for Peter Hales.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 57 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google Workspace Enterprise for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date : 19th December 2021
Interviews will take place shortly after the closing date.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
The Ridge Academy has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where the individual nature of every child is recognised and valued. All the children, parents, staff and governors are ...