32.5 hours a week, term time (39 weeks)
£17,007 - £17,391 per annum (£12,712 - £12,999 pro rata)
Closing date: 10 June 2018 at midnight
We are seeking to appoint a committed and talented Learning Assistant to work at our unique and inspirational school where our children, parents and staff are at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking to appoint an experience, enthusiastic and motivated Learning Assistant, who has experience of working with children across the primary age range. As a Learning Assistant you will be supporting the children to achieve their full potential and assisting the Teacher within the classroom. Your role may include one to one, small group work and delivering interventions to targeted pupils.
The ideal candidate will;
- have experience of working with children with special education needs.
- have experience of working with children in a primary setting, including EYFS.
- be able to use their initiative to ensure children’s needs are met.
- have high expectations of themselves, striving for the best in everything they do.
- be an enthusiastic, committed and ambitious team player; open to learning and professional development.
We can offer you;
- an inclusive school with a good reputation for developing well rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued whatever their skills and abilities.
- a caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other.
- happy, confident children who enjoy being at school.
- a vibrant, warm, friendly working environment.
- a commitment to professional development through the Greenwood Academies Trust Learning Alliance .
The academy is part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT). All GAT academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the Central Team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning.
The staff, pupils and facilities at this academy make it a great place to work. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact Rachel Dawkins, Office Administrator, on 01733 563180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role is for 37 hours a week, term time only therefore this is reflected in the pro rata salary.
For further information, please visit:
Alternatively, call our Recruitment Line on 0115 748 3344
Complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced DBS with Barred List check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation