Highbury College has a fantastic new opening for a positive and enthusiastic individual looking to work as a Learning Assistant. This is a permanent position, and we can be flexible about hours of work across the week and across the different centres of the College.
The main duties of this post are:
· To support students and assist teaching staff in the conduct of teaching and learning activities
· To contribute to the assessment and accurate recording of students’ progress, skills and individual learning in the required format
· To provide learning support to help students develop language, numeracy, IT, organisational skills and confidence
· To keep written records as requested and required for audit purposes e.g. weekly lesson plan logs and Student Reviews/Profiles
What we can offer you:
· A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
· A canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
· A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
The working environment:
· You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts
· You will be working for a Grade 1 Outstanding College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience
So if you think you have the technical skills and experience we look forward to receiving your application. Further information about this role can be found in the Job Description.