We are seeking an energetic and innovative Teacher to join our Learning Enhancement Team. The successful applicant would have a strong background in a range of teaching areas. Experience in intervention processes and differentiated approaches to planning would be highly advantageous. A background in EALD and Inclusive Intervention would be considered an advantage but is not essential.
• Years 7-12
• Full Time Fixed Term Contract Position – Commencing Term 2 until end of 2020 school year
• Experience in intervention processes and differentiated approaches to planning would be highly advantageous
• A background in EALD and Inclusive Intervention would be considered an advantage but is not essential
St Columbans is a progressive, co-educational, Catholic College catering for over 1,100 students. Our contemporary campus is located in the heart of Caboolture, easily accessible by rail and bus. Our nurturing, faith filled community offers mission and retreat programs, academic and vocational excellence with diverse curriculum choices, technologically advanced 1:1 Laptop Program, comprehensive cultural programs and sporting development academy and offers multiple pathways with a Trade Training Centre, being a National Finalist in the Australian Training Awards. Staff are committed to quality inclusive Christian education in the Catholic tradition led by the Edmund Rice Touchstones. At St Columbans College there is a focus on High Expectations, Resilience and Perseverance.
Visit our school website here
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Estimated Start Date: Commencing April 2020
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): for the 2020 School Year
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Veronica McMahon
Contact Telephone Number: 07 5495 3111
Contact Email: email@example.com
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window