Our client is a co-educational Catholic school located in a bustling and populated town in Victoria. The school is looking to find some talented and committed leaders to join their staff from January 2019.
About the Role:
- Learning Enrichment Leader
- Full-time position to commence January 2019
- Positions of leadership have a three year tenure, but the teaching load is permanent
- Position description and Key Selection Criteria available to suitable applicants
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nesrene, quoting job reference #WEB1806-529069NB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-529069NB – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).