NJC/LGA Scale 5 , 32.5 hours per week (8am – 3.30pm) Term Time only
(work 39, paid 46.94 weeks per year)
SCP 12-17 Actual Salary Range £17,118 - £18,899
A Learning Facilitator is required to support the work of the Lead Learning Facilitator.
The key additional responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leading a team of Teaching Assistants.
- Liaising with parents, teachers and external professionals.
- The running of termly Team Meetings.
- Managing cover for TA absence.
- Planning, resourcing and delivering small group interventions and monitoring their impact.
For further details and an application form please visit:
www.blatchingtonmill.org.uk >Our Staff > Vacancies
CVs alone will not be considered.
Closing date: Monday, 18th November 2019 – 12.00 noon
Interview date: Week commencing 25th November 2019
Blatchington Mill School is committed to safeguarding our students; we expect all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. Criminal record checks will be carried out and a full, enhanced DBS clearance is required for all positions.
Applications are encouraged from black and ethnic minority candidates, as these groups are under-represented on the school's staff.
(Race Relations Act sections 35-38 apply).