Learning Hub Manager/ Librarian
£19,083.93 - £23,306.91 per annum
(Based on working 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to be responsible for the management, development and promotion of the school’s Learning Hub. Working with teachers and support staff, you will continue to develop the library as an effective information and learning centre, which supports learning and teaching across the curriculum.
We are looking for someone who:
• has a passion for reading and literacy that they want to share with young people.
• is methodical and well organised.
• is an excellent role-model for young people.
• is able to work effectively within a team and independently.
• has an interest in or experience of working with children within a secondary school environment.
Please contact Jo Moloney, Personnel Manager, on 01908 682 289 or go to www.radcliffeschool.org.uk or more information about the post and an application form. The deadline for applications is Wednesday 27th June 2018.
The Radcliffe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.