We are seeking a qualified Teacher for a position at a prestigious Independent school, located in Canberra, ACT. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment. Teachers are given the opportunity to utilise modern facilities and comprehensive ICT, excellent resources, and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
• Learning Leader / PYP Coordinator
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing January 2021
• Pastoral care duties as required
• Be suitably qualified Primary Teacher with experience teaching IB PYP
• Experience and capacity to lead teaching and learning staff IB PYP curriculum
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be eligible to gain registration with TQI and WWVP
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #TES2006-543809FL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2006-543809SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!