Temporary to Permanent
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently assisting a secondary school in the Calderdale area in their search to appoint a suitably experienced Learning Manager. The position is full-time, term-time only plus 10 days and it is to start as soon as possible.
You will be tasked with delivering strategies that promote the well-being of students. As part of this role you will be making contact with families of hard to reach students in response to allocated referrals including home visits and/or meetings in school, making assessments and using appropriate strategies within specified timescales. You will also need to be fully aware of, and carry out all work, in line with Child Protection Procedures.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience working with young people and their families, preferably in a school setting
- Experience handling and analysing data
- Experience of working with multiple agencies including the Police, Social Services, Housing etc
- A sensitivity to difficult situations and an awareness of individual needs
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an Educare package worth £370
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today, or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education please contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.