Northern Education Trust, The Blyth Academy, is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Manager (Maternity Cover) to provide support to a year group of students in all elements of their academy life.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Build positive relationships with all children, staff and parents.
• Work closely with other colleagues and key stakeholders to remove barriers to
• Monitor all students covering both their academic progress, their behaviour and
attendance and implement strategies to improve any causes for concern.
• Record / report and monitor safeguarding concerns, be involved with third party
agencies and support for students within your year group.
If you thrive on working in an outstanding team, have the commitment, ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to make an impact in a strong and stable school, then this is the job for you.
Northern Education Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check. We expect all adults who work for the Trust to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.
Please return completed application forms to Miss Rachel McMahon, Business Manager on email@example.com
Please note CVs will not be accepted and your letter of application/supporting statement should be no longer than 2 sides of A4.
Closing date for applications is Friday 15th October 2021
Interview Date: TBC
The Blyth Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Welcome from the Principal
I am delighted to offer you a warm welcome to Northern Education Trust, The Blyth Academy.
As one of the most improved schools in Northumberland 2018, I am thrilled to say that this is only the start of the regeneration of ...