Queenswood School, Callow Hills Farm, Hereford, Ledbury, HR8 2PZ
Vacancy Type: Bank
Priory Education is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of specialist care and education for a reason. We recruit some of the most committed staff in the sector.
Queenswood School are looking for bank workers. Queenswood school is a specialist school for up to 50 girls and boys aged 11 to 19 with social, emotional and mental health and/or a range of complex learning and communication difficulties. The school provides a warm, welcoming and relaxed environment for young people who are unable to attend mainstream education because of their additional learning needs.
Do you thrive on change and challenge and long to make a real difference?
Are you looking for something very different?
Can you meet the needs of some of the most vulnerable and challenging children in the education system?
Do you have a great sense of humour and want to work as part of a fun, supportive and caring team?
Are you resilient in the face of challenge, positive, calm and committed to maximizing pupils achievements?
Ideally, applicants will hold:
- A Teaching Assistant or Social Care related Diploma and/or have experience in education/youth work settings. However, applications are also welcome from those with no experience but willing to train and learn.
- It is necessary that all of our staff are over 21 (to comply with the requirements of the National Minimum Standards)
- Due to the nature of the role a full drivers license held for at least 3 years and access to own car is essential.
Join a very well established team of education, care and specialist therapy professionals working together to support student progress and will receive a bespoke induction package.
What we offer:
- Full training
- On-going training and Career progression
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on-going training
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- SMART Pension option
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- £1000 monthly lotto
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, for all of our services we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references will be requested prior to interview for all roles within our schools.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Education and Children's services will cover the cost of a DBS.