We are looking to appoint a Learning Mentor to provide pastoral care and behaviour support to students to enable them to become independent learners. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate high levels of skill in working with students who present with a range of SEBD needs.
• have a NVQ Level 3 qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent qualification/experience
• have GCSE (A-C) English and Maths or equivalent
• be Level 3 trained in Child protection or a willingness to undertake
• have experience of working with children of a relevant age to promote learning
• be an outstanding and highly committed professional who is passionate about supporting learning and young people
• be prepared to work flexibly to support learning and enrichment activities beyond the school day
• be committed to the Tauheedul ethos of high expectations
You will find a school that:
• is passionate about its vision of ‘nurturing today’s learners, Inspiring tomorrow’s leaders’ and totally committed to our ambition of enabling all our learners to make outstanding progress,
• has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community,
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent professional development,
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from learners, staff and parents,
• an excellent CPD programme
For an application pack visit our website or contact reception on 01274 681455.