Harwich & Dovercourt High School
Pay Range: Local Government Band Scale 3 Points 4-5 Actual Salary £16,158 - £16,482
Start Date: 4th January 2021
We are seeking an outstanding individual to supervise and work with small groups of students during lesson times to improve their attainment.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Access the needs of pupils and use detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support pupils learning by helping them to overcome barriers to learning both inside and outside the school in order to achieve their full potential
• Develop and implement One Plans and Pupil Passports
• Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
• Experience of working with children in a similar position
• Completion of Level ½ Learning Support qualification
• Understands and follows the school’s policies on health & safety and risk management
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Harwich & Dovercourt High School?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midday, Friday 4th December 2020.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 4th December 2020
Interviewing will take place on Tuesday 8th December 2020
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
Harwich and Dovercourt High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Harwich and Dovercourt High School is the proud learning environment of hard-working students and staff committed to serving the community of Harwich and Dovercourt.
Every student is welcomed and unapologetically challenged to achieve their full pote...