We wish to appoint a FULL TIME LEARNING MENTOR, with effect from September 2018.
The salary will start on point 4 of the Unqualified Teacher Scale, currently £22,427
You will be joining New Islington at an exciting point in the school’s development. The New Islington team is warm and welcoming; everyone brings smiles, enthusiasm and a positive outlook to the job every day.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
· Works well in a team, enjoying learning and collaborating with others to promote excellence throughout the whole school
· Is motivated to do their very best
· Has excellent organisational skills & enjoys a challenge
· Uses their strengths to enhance the teaching and learning of children
· Has a commitment to inclusive education
· Is able to maintain good relationships with parents and multi-agency networks
· Has a good sense of humour
· Is willing to play a full part in the life of the school
We welcome visits to the school prior to completing the application; please ring the school office on 0161 273 8007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 20th June, with interviews taking place week commencing 25th June.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as references.