Salary: Level 4 £17,844.71 - £19,250.33 Pro Rata
37 hours per week - 38 weeks per year plus 5 inset days.
Permanent Contract (subject to probationary period)
Looking for a new challenge?
New school - unique opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and shape the future success of Grove Academy and its children. In fact, there couldn’t be a better time to join the team than now - as we look forward to increasing our pupil numbers and moving into our brand new building in September 2020.
At Grove, we are passionate about our children, teaching and learning and developing our staff. We are a growing school and as such an expanding team and we are looking to appoint a talented professional to join our hard-working, motivated team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with children and they will take joy from seeing the development of the children they are working with as they strive to achieve their full potential.
What can we offer you?
- Amazing children who are respectful, engage with their learning and appreciate the work that we do with them
- An exciting place to work where you will feel valued for all your hard work
- A wonderfully welcoming and supportive team with an approachable and supportive leader
- Relevant CPD to further develop your knowledge and skills and support where needed to achieve your best
- A forward thinking school where new ideas are welcomed and encouraged
We are looking for someone who:
- is a dynamic and passionate practitioner with high standards who leads by example
- is experienced in providing support and guidance to children who require help in overcoming barriers to learning
- is able to develop a strong partnership with the class teacher with a focus on promoting development and progress
- recognises the importance of children’s mental health and well-being
- thrives when working as part of a team but also embraces working independently
- is both dedicated and excited about supporting our children to reach their potential
- is interested in having a positive impact on the life chances of children in our local area
Grove Academy is a new and expanding free school which opened in September 2017 and is the first all-through school to open in Slough. We initially opened with Reception, Years 1, 2, 3 and 7 on a temporary site in the Centre of Slough and are looking forward to moving to our new building later this year. Grove Academy is the second school opened by The SASH Education Trust (Slough Association of Secondary Head teachers) and we benefit enormously from the support and collaboration of the 14 secondary Head teachers in Slough.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Are you ready for the next stage in your career?
If you have any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday 5th December 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.
Grove Academy is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Grove Academy is the first all-through school to open in Slough and provides high quality education for 4 to 18 year olds. Grove is the second school to emerge from the unique collaboration of secondary schools in Slough. They creat...