Angel oak Academy is looking for a positive and dynamic Learning Mentor to join a talented and committed team who welcome new challenges. You will join a strong and supportive team of staff within an Academy that is committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities for its children and staff. If you are passionate about making a difference to children’s lives, join us as we ‘strive together for excellence’.
We are looking for a Learning Mentor who:
• Is passionate about working with children and as part of a team;
• Has vision and energy and be able to support change;
• Can develop a mentoring relationship with pupils needing particular support;
• Has the ability to develop a school programme for Learning Mentor work
We can offer you:
• An exciting and dynamic workplace, offering an outstanding education to all of its pupils;
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn;
• Excellent professional development and promotion opportunities.
Angel Oak Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Our children make Angel Oak a great place to work. But the excellent CPD and unrivalled benefits will make you smile too.
Angel Oak Academy, in the heart of North Peckham, is a forward-thinking, innovative school. A two-form entry primary school, we...