We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, highly effective and experienced Library Manager to join our very successful, heavily over-subscribed Multi Academy Trust with an outstanding ethos where staff are supported to become the best.
This Learning Resource Centre Manager position is available at Tabor Academy, Panfield Lane, Braintree, CM7 5XP.
Our commitment to your professional development can be seen in our Trust Investors in People status. We treat children as individuals and we are strongly committed to equality of opportunity. At Tabor we are rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and our academic attainment and progress continues to improve.
Our ICT rich environment promotes learning both in the classroom and elsewhere. You will have the exciting opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated, supportive and well qualified team of teachers and support staff.
Like us, you will be dynamic, innovative and hardworking. You will also have exceptional knowledge on literature and literacy, a desire to positively impact upon students’ learning and a firm commitment to high academic achievement. Above all you will be dedicated to giving all our students an outstanding education.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent practitioner who can enthuse and inspire.
• Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
• Able to demonstrate a proven track record of leading improvement.
• A role model and champion of learning.
• Clear-thinking and outward-looking.
• Dynamic, innovative and hardworking.
• A leader who is able to demonstrate high-level interpersonal skills.
• Join a skilled, creative, and supportive team.
• Be part of a forward thinking organisation with Training School status.
• Have a chance to shape the future of the area.
• Work within a well-resourced specialist learning environment.
• Be given the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
• Make a real difference to the lives of young people.
Please feel free to visit our school website on www.taboracademy.co.uk
The post is [Term Time Only plus 2 weeks] and 36 hours per week.
NJC Grade 3, SCP 6- 17 (England and Wales): £19,171 to £23,836 per annum (pro rata £17,527 to £21,792).
If you have any questions regarding the post or are unable to apply on line, please contact 01376 323701 to request an Application Pack or speak to Mrs Maria Thornton Headteacher’s PA & HR Thorntonm@taboracademy.co.uk.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS record check.
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we consider that we have received an appropriate number of suitable applications for the post.