Are you a calm, confident, reliable person with a ‘can-do’ attitude?
Can you work as part of a dedicated SEND team to support students?
From February/March 2021 we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and suitably experienced person to join our highly effective SEND Team. This is an important role within the school community and the SEND Team are a central hub in the school. It is a varied position with no two days being the same.
What we are looking for:
• Someone with a confident understanding of working with young people
• An individual with excellent administrative skills
• Is a positive team player who is keen to provide support for a wide range of SEND matters
• An individual with effective communication skills both written and oral
• Confidence in working with computers and the ability to produce reports/letters
• A confident person who will be the first point of contact for parents/carers of SEND students
Why choose our school?
• We offer support and training based on individual needs
• Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
• Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
• Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
The post is for 37 hours per week (excluding unpaid breaks), term-time + 1 week to include 5 INSET days. The salary for this post is APT&C points 5 - 6 plus London Fringe, paid pro-rata and based on experience. The actual pro-rata salary range is £16,446pa - £16,774pa + £764pa.
Full details of the vacancy can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR team on 020 8955 8833.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: email@example.com by the deadline. Please note that CV’s and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 18th January 2021 (10am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.
Bushey Meads School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bushey Meads School - ‘Aspire to Achieve’
Bushey Meads School is part of the highly successful Bushey St James Trust; a growing Multi Academy Trust in leafy Bushey, Hertfordshire. Transport links are good with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by, ...