Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1SX
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
£10,722 (inclusive) per annum, for 27 hours and 30 minutes hours per week, term time only
We are looking for engaging and motivated people to join our existing team of Learning Support Assistants.
• The role will involve supporting students in lessons as well as working 1:1 with students and running small group intervention sessions
• You should have a good standard of education and be IT literate with excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• Classroom experience or experience of working with young people will be an advantage
• Support and training will be provided as necessary
• This post is subject to a DBS check
For further details about this post and to apply, please go to our school website:
Please return your completed application form by 9.00am on Monday 26th June 2017
You are encouraged to submit your application form, by email, as soon as possible, as there may be occasions where we will close a vacancy and interview once sufficient applications have been received.