Fixed term (1 year) • Term time only, 29.2 hours per week
Hendon School is an Outstanding School, recently identified as one of the top 100 non- selective state funded schools in the country. Students not only achieve outstanding exam results, but experience an exceptional community programme. Many students have won local and national awards for their achievements and contributions to society.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Learning Support Assistant Level 2 to work with deaf students for a year in the first instance.
Additional Resourced Provision for Deaf Students, Hendon School.
We are seeking someone who is:
- Enthusiastic, caring and dedicated
- Patient, flexible, has excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys working with young people
- Will be committed to the education of deaf students in an oral/aural mainstream setting.
The school can offer:
- Excellent resources
- Excellent support and professional development opportunities.
- Each person equally as an individual who is entitled to be treated with respect at all times
- The particular abilities, needs and hopes of all our school
- The social, ethnic and religious diversity of our school.
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interviews: Thursday 2 September 2021
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please submit your application form at your earliest convenience.
CVs will not be considered, candidates must complete the School Application Form, which can be accessed on our website www.hendonschool.co.uk Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can only accept applicants who have the right to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS prior to appointment.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years