An Ofsted Outstanding School.
Last year, 81% of students achieved 5A* - C (E&M) and 56% achieved the EBacc.
"All adults have the highest expectations of pupils' behaviour and learning, which results in exceptional rates of progress and excellent behaviour" Ofsted 2017.
At Dixons Kings Academy, our mission is to ensure everyone receives the support and care needed to become successful and lead a purposeful and happy life. To achieve this goal, we believe that everyone must uphold our three values of integrity, diligence and civility. Our behaviour systems ensure teachers can teach and students can learn.
The right candidate:
We are looking for an exceptional Learning Support Assistant for an immediate start.
The successful applicant will:
· be a good communicator
· be computer literate
· have the proven ability to be well organised and able to work as part of a team
· have previous experience of similar work in a school environment
· be committed to developing the Academy as part of the wider community
The academy can offer:
· fantastic students who are positive, keen to learn and progress
· a dedicated and skilled workforce committed to making a difference
· an academy with high aspirations and a strong commitment to professional development
· enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff
www.dixonska.com or email email@example.com
Dixons Kings Academy is committed to equality of opportunity. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for the academy.
Closing date for applications; 17 September (12.00 noon)
Interview/selection: w/c 17 September 2018