Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Learning Support Assistant with special needs experience to join a good secondary school in Brent. The LSA is required to start immediately or in September on a long-term contract. The SEN support assistant will be working one-to-one with a child in Year 10 with mental health needs. Experience working with SEBD and challenging behaviour in a school setting is required.
About the Role
· LSA – Learning Support Assistant
· Long-term TA role, on a temporary contract
· One-to-one support at secondary school level
· Full-time LSA role
About the School
· Secondary school split across two sites
· Approximately 2,000 pupils
· Ofsted rating ‘good’
· High achieving students across the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience working as a teaching assistant in the UK
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KXP3016
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.