Learning Support Assistant
LGS Scale 3 Points 4 – 5 (£18,933- £19,312) pro rata
(32 hrs/week - 39 weeks/year) Actual Salary £14,010.09 - £14,290.55
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly, caring and supportive team who has:
- Commitment to meeting the needs of all pupils with SEND
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Willingness to attend to students' personal care needs
- The ability to be adaptable
Relevant qualifications and experience of working with children with SLCN are desirable. Previous experience of working with children is essential. This post would also suit a graduate who is interested in a teaching career or working with young people.
For an application pack please contact the school office or follow the link from the ‘Vacancies’ section of our website www.sjp.essex.sch.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and fitness to work declaration.
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 19th September 2021
St John Payne Catholic School, Patching Hall Lane, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 4BS
St John Payne Catholic School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Mission Statement: Developing Outstanding Students
Our core values mean that we:
- Foster a community where life is lived according to Gospel values and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Help each and every student realise their full potent...