Archbishop Tenison’s CE High School,
Selborne Road, Croydon CR0 5JQ
Tel: 020 8688 4014 Fax: 020 8681 6336
LEVEL 2 LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Required For: 1st September
Contract: 1 Year Temporary (initially; with a view to extend)
Salary: APT&C Grade 2, Point 2 (current full-time equivalent: £20,466)
• This position is required to support a male pupil with specific Special Educational Needs.
• May be attractive to someone seeking school experience with a view to teacher training
• Join a strong, small, department with high standards
• Work alongside knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
• Be part of a school that has been in Croydon for over 300 years, with strong traditions and wide-ranging extra-curricular activities
• Develop professionally and personally in a secure, but lively atmosphere
• Contribute to our pastoral care and our Christian ethos
We are an 11-18 Church of England mixed comprehensive school
Archbishop Tenison's is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Enhanced DBS check required.
Closing date: Midday, Friday 5th July 2019
VISITS WELCOME - please contact Mrs Rathbone, Headteacher’s PA