Are you keen to support the growth and development of our school journey? As we develop the curriculum to meet the needs of our new ‘Challenge- Learn- Achieve’ culture, we need strong Learning Support Assistants
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support Language and Literacy at Meridian High School .
About Meridian High School
Meridian High School is a forward-looking, dynamic Academy, on a journey of rapid improvement within GLF Schools. We believe education is about developing the whole person, helping learners to understand the many different branches of human knowledge, challenging them to think critically and encouraging a desire for truth and curiosity in life. We further believe that ‘resilience, ambition and respect’ are vital educational tools.
What we are looking for
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
• Previous administration or childcare experience.
• a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
• a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
• the ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
• a can-do attitude.
• a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
• SEN/ ASD experience or a recent graduate looking to develop a career in SEN.
Why work at Meridian High School
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
• Good opportunities for personal and career development.
• Pension Scheme.
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
Thrive in a career at GLF Schools
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff.
Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience.
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
Our offer includes:
• Continuous Professional Development
• Work life and family friendly policies
• Flexible Working
• Staff Wellbeing
• Career Pathways and Talent Management
• Staff Benefits
• Community and Collaboration
• Valued Worker Scheme
Salary: Associate 2 £17,900
Pro Rata: £13,902
Hours of work: 32.5 hours per week over 39 weeks of the year
Closing date for applications : 8 December 2021
Interview date: TBC
Executive Headteacher's Welcome
Thank you for expressing an interest in Meridian High School.
Since the start of this academic year, I have been leading the strategic direction of Meridian as Executive Headteacher. Our Leadership Team are commi...