An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, experienced Learning Support Assistant.
This role will include supporting some pupils in Year 3/4 with specific needs.
We are looking for:
- A dedicated, hardworking professional with experience of working with children
- An individual with high personal integrity and professionalism
- Patience with a flexible approach and positive attitude
- A respect for the school’s ethos, aims and values
- An excellent working environment with good resources for teaching and learning
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- Access to cutting edge, world leading educational practice as part of the largest network of schools globally
We seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school
For further information please visit our website: www.focus-school.com or check out our LinkedIn page for information on all of our schools.
We welcome visits to the school prior to application. For a pre-application discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Mr Toby Nutt, Head Teacher on 01582 665676.
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 25 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.