Learning support Assistant
NJC 3-5 £18,065 - £18,795 pro rata; £12,380 -£12,880 actual salary
30 hours per week, 39 working weeks (term time + 5 non-pupil days)
Inspire their Remarkable with us
We are looking for an experienced and proven Learning Support Assistant for post February 2020.
Hamford Primary Academy is a vibrant school within the Academies Enterprise Trust Group that is developing a curriculum relevant for the 21st century. Over the last six years the academy has undergone a significant transformation with a learning community grounded in our core framework (vision, mission, values and colleague pledges).
You will assist in the support and inclusion of pupils with special educational needs within the school and to support the learning of all pupils as directed by the class teacher/SENDCO in order to maximise pupils potential. The role will see you support pupils with a range of needs in class and across classes depending on the right candidate. We are looking for someone with empathy, understanding and a determination to provide our children the very best opportunity and access to learning across the curriculum.
To find more about the opportunity or to arrange a visit please contact Tess Cooper Vice-Principal on 01255 673415
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date- Monday 20 January 2020.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application. Should you wish to discuss the role feel free to contact Tess Cooper: email@example.com
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the 'apply button'.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.