Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to join an ‘Outstanding’ Academy in West London. This full time position is available to start in September 2018. This position is initially temporary with the possibility for a permanent contract for the right candidate. We are ideally looking for someone with an interest in teaching from the following academic year via a school direct programme.
About the Role
- Learning Support Assistant to shadow and cover lessons throughout the year, including small group work and 1:1 support
- School direct programme available the following academic year
- Will be supporting pupils across the site in specified subject areas depending on the specialism of the successful candidate
- Full time role to commence at the beginning of the 2018-19 academic year
- Permaneant contract available for the successful candidate
- £65 to £100 per day
About the School
- Large co-ed secondary school based in West London
- Well-resourced school / department
- Awarded a rating of ‘Outstanding’ during its most recent Ofsted inspection
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Excellent facilities including tennis court, fitness suit, school gyms and spacious classrooms
- A short walk from an over ground station in Zone 6, bus and car routes also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Ideally have a degree or on track to achieve by September 2018
- Proven experience working with children
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Must be well organised, flexible and possess excellent behaviour management skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and passionate about working with young people
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN17656.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.