Learning Support Assistant for a specific child, required May 2019
CASTLE VIEW SCHOOL ACADEMY TRUST, CANVEY ISLAND, ESSEX.
Fixed Term Contract till 19/07/2020
28.33 hours per week, 8.20am to 2.50pm, 39 weeks a year
Band 2 to mid-point Scale point 11-14
Actual salary £11,064 - £11,502 pa
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant to join our highly dedicated team. You will be working 1:1 with a specific child who has ADHD. Duties will include:
· Preparing, delivering and tracking high quality interventions under the direction of the SENDCO and teaching staff.
· Offer functional, literacy and numeracy skills in a range of settings including the classroom.
You will have:
· Good literacy and numeracy skills supported by relevant qualifications.
· Confidence in dealing with a wide range of people.
· An understanding of ADHD or experience of working with children with ADHD would be an advantage, however all applications are welcome.
Please see Job Description/Person Specification for further details.
For an application form please visit the school website: www.castleview.essex.sch.uk
Alternatively, please email Karen Eaton, Headteacher’s PA: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org CVs alone will not be accepted.
Castle View School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and good references.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if there is a good level of response. Therefore we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. It is anticipated that Castle View School will be joining the Zenith Multi-Academy Trust in the near future.
Closing Date for Applications is 18/04/2019 at noon. Interviews to follow.