Do you want to work with inquisitive students and collaborative staff? Do you value being at the heart of a vibrant city?
Then Landau Forte College Derby is the place for you.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional Learning Support Assistant for Mathematics to join our inspirational learning environment.
We can offer you:
- A supportive, cohesive and exciting working environment
- The chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy students
- Career prospects within an innovative and ambitious Multi Academy Trust
- A meal allowance, commensurate with your working hours.
- Healthcare Cash Plan, from Westfield Health
- Dedicated to making a difference to the lives of our students, with the highest expectations for all
- Committed to the wider school life
- Able to employ your own initiative, reliable and trustworthy
- Highly organised, with a professional and friendly disposition
- Able to enjoy both the challenge and reward of working proactively with children who experience learning difficulties, including students who have English as an additional language
- Able to work with the Individual Needs Team in the preparation of Individual Education Plans and differentiated learning resources
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard (or equivalent) with higher grades in 5 or more subjects including Mathematics and English
To apply: visit www.landau-forte.org.uk to download further information and an application form. Please email a letter of application outlining why you would be great for the role and the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: midnight, Thursday 8 December 2016
Landau Forte Charitable Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.